With an unrivaled talent pool to draw from, PNP offers an engaged, educated and high performing group of Interim Professionals and Consultants with national and global experience who are ready to fill a wide and diverse range of assignments in Management, Finance, Fundraising/Development, Human Resources, Marketing, and Administration.
Access to a flexible workforce of professionals, consultants, senior administrators and executives on an interim basis can provide you with the following support to
- Fill a temporary leadership gap
- Lead during a transition period
- Manage while searching to fill a senior level position
- Support special projects with special expertise
The Interim Professional remains on PNP’s payroll throughout the assignment while the direction and duration of the engagement is determined by the organization’s needs.
PNP consultants are specialists with in-depth experience in an area and knowledge of the nonprofit sector who can assist your organization in reaching its goals.
Whether working remotely or on-site, our consultants have worked with us for many years and provided outstanding services to many nonprofits.
Specialties in many core areas include:
- Strategic Planning and Organizational Growth
- Human Resources, Benefits and Insurance
- Media and Digital Marketing
- Fundraising/Development and Events
- Board Resources
- Finance and Technology
- Crisis and Change Management
- Talent Recruiting and Acquisition
- Leadership and Executive Coaching