Retained Executive Search
PNP’s Retained Executive Search offers access to outstanding talent and the top 10% of performers who help you achieve extraordinary results.
For those nonprofits that understand that the performance of an organization is the direct result of the talent it hires, PNP Retained Executive Search provides you with the strategic partnership and depth of service we know is necessary to fill the most important positions in any nonprofit.
No hires are more critical for the future of an organization.
KEY FACTORS ABOUT PNP’S CUSTOMIZED EXECUTIVE SEARCHES:
- Knowledge: Over 20 years of experience exclusively in the nonprofit sector
- Reputation: Unparalleled track record of success in filling C-level and VP-level positions in nonprofits and associations
- Results: Clients across a wide spectrum in the sector give glowing testimonials – and keep coming back
- Style: A partnership approach with advisory services to ensure success
- Diversity: The ability to draw on a wide range of diverse candidates from a database of over 20,000 candidates in the nonprofit and for profit sectors
- Art & Science: PNP draws broadly and creatively on our high-level professional networks, “inside” knowledge of the dynamic nonprofit sector, and extensive research resources to find “hidden” people with the right “fit” for leadership in your organization
- Cost-Effective: PNP’s services are affordable and streamlined, offering highest quality executive search services at very competitive fees
- Guarantee: 90 days to one year, depending on search